Accelerating For Concrete
Borida Accelerating is a set accelerating admixture formulated to reduce concrete set times.
Borida Accelerating contains calcium chloride & Non-Calcium Cholride ，Which meets the requirements of ASTM C-494
● Concrete Accelerating-Liquid Type
- With Chloride
● Concrete Accelerating-Powder Type
- COLOR: White & colorless.
It is recommended where an economical and effective set accelerator is required to reduce set times and increase early compressive strength throughout a wide range of temperatures.
Benefits Cold Weather Concreting: When It is added to the mix, set times of cold weather concrete approach those of normal weather conditions.
Accelerated Set Times and Strength Development: Using to accelerate setting times where job-site efficiency is important in order to maintain construction deadlines.
Reduced setting and curing times offer significant economies in the following areas:
● Insulation and heating costs during curing times are reduced
● Accelerated setting times allow crews to finish concrete earlier and save time and costs for finishing operations.
● Earlier stripping and reuse of forms increase labor productivity and reduce job site labor costs.
● Accelerated strength gain allow